Former Mr. Australia Gennaro Ferra’s Training and Nutrition Seminar
Nov. 12th 2015, 7PM – 8:30PM, Eva’s Kitchen on 11 W 8th Street
World Natural Professional Bodybuilder
Competing 30 years
1989 NABBA MR AUSTRALIA
2015 WFF UNIVERSE FINALIST 6th PLACE
B.Ed. in Physical Education
Creator of Powerpose (the new art of exercise)
Certified Fitness Chef
Certified Fitness and Nutrition Coach
Posing Coach and Choreographer
Former Mr. Australia Gennaro Ferra is a certified fitness and nutrition coach in NYC. Join him on Thursday, November 12th to hear his professional take on fitness and nutrition. The lecture will be split into five key areas: Nutrition, Supplements, Injury Prevention, Working Out, and Results.
- Staying consistent by utilizing food journals and planned meals
- How to avoid falling into the junk food trap
- Eating food prepared at home
- Gluten and lactose free nutrition
- Why are they important?
- When should you take them?
- Why do some people fail to benefit from supplements while others excel?
- Warming up with dynamic stretches, Powerposes, and light weights.
- Controlling the pace of your progress to avoid burnouts
- The importance of correct full range form
- The less-is-more principle of workouts
- “Muscle mind connection” and how to enhance it during your workout
- Full range of movement, partial rep ranges, and isometric holds and contractions
- Variation and how it shocks muscles into growth
- Gennaro’s Powerposes: Why you should do them and how to perform them effectively
- Why do most people fail to achieve consistent results?
- How optimal health and performance is achieved
- Striking a balance between nutrition, working out, supplements, and cardio